GEORGIA LICENSE LAW
Lunch will be provided.
License Law....a requirement of maintaining your Real Estate License!
An adopted rule change from the Real Estate Commission states that Effective July 1, 2016, any licensee who renews an active license on or after this date must have completed at least (3) hours of continuing education on the topic of license law in order to renew.
Course topics include:
1. THE EFFECTS ON LICENSE STATUS BY A LICENSEE OF PROHIBITED CONDUCT
2. REQUIREMENTS OF A QUALIFYING BROKER AND LICENSEE UPON TRANSFER
3. REQUIREMENTS CONCERNING TRUST OR ESCROW ACCOUNTS
4. UNFAIR TRADE PRACTICES
5. BROKERAGE RELATIONSHIPS
6. MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBILITIES OF REAL ESTATE FIRMS
8. HANDLING REAL ESTATE TRANSACTIONS
9. LICENSEES ACTING AS PRINCIPALS
This course has you covered!!
Upon completion of this course, you will have a thorough understanding of the rules to Georgia License Law.