2020/05/04 10:00:002020/05/04 13:00:00America/New_YorkClass - REALTOR® Code of EthicsClass - REALTOR® Code of EthicsKeller Williams Atlanta Metro East - 2012 Eastview Parkway - Suite 100 - Conyers, GA
Share This Class
REALTOR® Code of Ethics
Lunch provided by Southeast Mortgage
GREC Course Code: 27281
• Identify key aspirational concepts in the Preamble to the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® Code of Ethics.
• Describe “general business” ethics and compare and contrast them with the REALTORS®’ Code of Ethics.
• Describe concepts established in Articles 1, 2, 12, and 17 and possible violations of them.
• Describe the professional standards process for enforcing the Code of Ethics, including the duty to arbitrate.
• Identify critical elements of due process as they relate to Code enforcement.
• Identify factors considered by hearing panels in procuring cause disputes.
Professional Real Estate Training With
Tammie's career path has included being a REALTOR® in Georgia for 12 years and also previously holding real estate licenses in California and Florida. Tammie earned her AA Degree in Criminal Justice/Arbitration/Mediation from Georgia State University in 2013. The opportunity to begin a new career with a the largest non-bank lender in Georgia has been a dream come true. Tammie's goal is to share her real estate knowledge and build a working agent/lender relationship through training with all aspects of the contract forms and lending guidelines.
Keller Williams Atlanta Metro East2012 Eastview Parkway - Suite 100 Conyers, GA 30012 USA