2020/05/07 10:00:002020/05/07 13:00:00America/New_YorkClass - REALTOR® Code of EthicsClass - REALTOR® Code of EthicsAmerican Real Estate University - Covington - 1123 Church Street - Suite 103 - Covington, GA
Share This Class
REALTOR® Code of Ethics
GREC Course Code: 27281
• Identify key aspirational concepts in the Preamble to the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® Code of Ethics.
• Describe “general business” ethics and compare and contrast them with the REALTORS®’ Code of Ethics.
• Describe concepts established in Articles 1, 2, 12, and 17 and possible violations of them.
• Describe the professional standards process for enforcing the Code of Ethics, including the duty to arbitrate.
• Identify critical elements of due process as they relate to Code enforcement.
• Identify factors considered by hearing panels in procuring cause disputes.
Professional Real Estate Training With
Jeri Godhigh is the Real Estate Broker & CEO of the Godhigh & Associates
Realty Company. She has led a successful real estate career for the past
13 years. Her business has been anchored by the dynamics of Excellent
Customer Service in which they focus on a quality and successful experience
within a full service real estate team whereby encompassing the client’s
dream home from conception to closing is their number one priority.
Mrs. Godhigh is originally from the Washington DC Metropolitan area and
has lived in the Acworth area for the last 23 years. Jeri Godhigh believes in
serving the community and to assist in the enablement that everyone can live
the american dream and providing steps to leaving a legacy for generations