2021/05/21 10:00:002021/05/21 12:00:00America/New_YorkClass - REALTOR® Code of EthicsClass - REALTOR® Code of EthicsAmerican Real Estate University - Summerville - 318 N Cedar Street suite B - Summerville, SC
Share This Class
REALTOR® Code of Ethics
• Identify key aspirational concepts in the Preamble to the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® Code of Ethics.
• Describe “general business” ethics and compare and contrast them with the REALTORS®’ Code of Ethics.
• Describe concepts established in Articles 1, 2, 12, and 17 and possible violations of them.
• Describe the professional standards process for enforcing the Code of Ethics, including the duty to arbitrate.
• Identify critical elements of due process as they relate to Code enforcement.
• Identify factors considered by hearing panels in procuring cause disputes.
Professional Real Estate Training With
Angela Miller is a seasoned Real Estate Professional with over 20 continuous years’ experience, yet she is so much more than that. Angela possesses the rare qualities of truly caring about people and a dynamic positive attitude. She is always professional, never pretentious, with a bright and tasteful personality.
With that knowledge and experience, she maintains the highest standards of ethics and professionalism. Because of her standards, you can always be assured that she will professionally protect the interests of all parties involved in a real estate transaction.