2021/12/06 10:00:002021/12/06 13:00:00America/New_YorkClass - REALTOR® Code of EthicsClass - REALTOR® Code of EthicsSaunders Realty Group LLC - 4129 Co Rd 106 - Oxford, FL
Share This Class
REALTOR® Code of Ethics
FL Realtors, this class is NOT approved for CE credit, you will still get your NAR Code Of Ethics Completion Certificate you just will not get CE.
• Identify key aspirational concepts in the Preamble to the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® Code of Ethics.
• Describe “general business” ethics and compare and contrast them with the REALTORS®’ Code of Ethics.
• Describe concepts established in Articles 1, 2, 12, and 17 and possible violations of them.
• Describe the professional standards process for enforcing the Code of Ethics, including the duty to arbitrate.
• Identify critical elements of due process as they relate to Code enforcement.
• Identify factors considered by hearing panels in procuring cause disputes.
Professional Real Estate Training With
Cedric is currently an agent with The American Realty. He was born and raised in Chicago IL and relocated to Atlanta, Georgia in 1996. He has over 20+ years of investing and real estate sales experience. He has over 15+ years of high-level experience training with Fortune 500 companies i.e. UPS and McDonald's to name a few. Cedric's greatest passion is to make a difference in other people's lives. He has coached over 50+ youth sports teams, he's a mentor for the Juvenile Court in Rockdale County GA, and a Dekalb County Precinct Captain. Cedric enjoys vacationing with his family in his spare time, as well as working out, going to concerts, and recording/composing songs.