2022/11/28 10:00:002022/11/28 13:00:00America/New_YorkClass - GEORGIA LICENSE LAWClass - GEORGIA LICENSE LAWAmerican Real Estate University LIVE CLASS - Covington - 1123 Church Street - Suite 103 - Covington, GA
Share This Class
GEORGIA LICENSE LAW
License Law....a requirement of maintaining your Real Estate License!
An adopted rule change from the Real Estate Commission states that Effective July 1, 2016, any licensee who renews an active license on or after this date must have completed at least (3) hours of continuing education on the topic of license law in order to renew.
Course topics include:
1. THE EFFECTS ON LICENSE STATUS BY A LICENSEE OF PROHIBITED CONDUCT
2. REQUIREMENTS OF A QUALIFYING BROKER AND LICENSEE UPON TRANSFER
3. REQUIREMENTS CONCERNING TRUST OR ESCROW ACCOUNTS
4. UNFAIR TRADE PRACTICES
5. BROKERAGE RELATIONSHIPS
6. MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBILITIES OF REAL ESTATE FIRMS
8. HANDLING REAL ESTATE TRANSACTIONS
9. LICENSEES ACTING AS PRINCIPALS
This course has you covered!!
Upon completion of this course, you will have a thorough understanding of the rules to Georgia License Law.
Professional Real Estate Training With
Marshall McCart has been a licensed real estate salesperson in Georgia since 1995 and holds a BBA in real estate from the University of Georgia. Specializing in land and commercial, Marshall is also active in numerous other business endeavors and has been teaching since 1996.