REALTORS® Code of Ethics
***$10 registration fee will be reimbursed for those who attend. The reimbursement will be at the time of CE credit upload within approximately 72 hours of class.
• Identify key aspirational concepts in the Preamble to the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® Code of Ethics.
• Describe “general business” ethics and compare and contrast them with the REALTORS®’ Code of Ethics.
• Describe concepts established in Articles 1, 2, 12, and 17 and possible violations of them.
• Describe the professional standards process for enforcing the Code of Ethics, including the duty to arbitrate.
• Identify critical elements of due process as they relate to Code enforcement.
• Identify factors considered by hearing panels in procuring cause disputes.