For many real estate professionals, short sales and foreclosures are the new “traditional” real estate transaction. Knowing how to help sellers maneuver
the complexities of short sales as well as help buyers pursue short sale and foreclosure opportunities are not merely good skills to have in today’s market—they are critical. And while short sales and foreclosures are not for the faint of heart, agents with the proper tools and training can use these specialty areas to build their business for the long term.
DON'T GO IT ALONE — ChOOSE SFR!!
*Direct distressed sellers to finance, tax, and legal professionals
*Qualify sellers for short sales
*Develop a short-sale package and negotiate with lenders.
*Tap into buyer demand, Safeguard your commission and Limit risk while protecting buyers.
How This Certification Benefits You
1. Education in classroom and online formats that fit your schedule and wallet.
2. Training on both the buyer and seller side of short sale and foreclosure transactions.
3. Free Webinars that you can download anytime, anywhere.
4. Access to SFR logo and marketing materials.
5. Differentiation as an SFR at www.realtor.com and www.realtor.org.
Bonus! The one-day Short Sales and Foreclosures courses available from REBAC and CRS are approved electives for the Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR®) and Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) designations, respectively.
No Classes Scheduled. Please see our list of currently available classes.