2020/06/25 10:00:002020/06/25 13:00:00America/New_YorkClass - REALTOR® Code of EthicsClass - REALTOR® Code of EthicsThe Webster Firm, P.C. - Monroe - 155 Bankers Blvd., Suite F300 - Monroe, GA
Share This Class
REALTOR® Code of Ethics
Brunch will be provided!
GREC Course Code: 27281
• Identify key aspirational concepts in the Preamble to the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® Code of Ethics.
• Describe “general business” ethics and compare and contrast them with the REALTORS®’ Code of Ethics.
• Describe concepts established in Articles 1, 2, 12, and 17 and possible violations of them.
• Describe the professional standards process for enforcing the Code of Ethics, including the duty to arbitrate.
• Identify critical elements of due process as they relate to Code enforcement.
• Identify factors considered by hearing panels in procuring cause disputes.
Professional Real Estate Training With
Practices: Real Estate, Probate, Wills & Estates, Business Law
CEO - The Webster Firm, PC, Duluth, Georgia Steven Webster is a licensed attorney who has practiced in the Atlanta Metro area for more than twenty years. He practices in the areas of real estate, bankruptcy, dispossessory actions (landlord only), and general litigation. During his tenure as an attorney, he has closed over 17,000 real estate transactions and has handled thousands of bankruptcy, dispossessory and general litigation files. Although his primary office is located in Duluth, GA, he maintains closing locations throughout the Atlanta Metro area and across Georgia.