2020/11/10 10:00:002020/11/10 13:00:00America/New_YorkClass - REALTOR® Code of EthicsClass - REALTOR® Code of EthicsThe Webster Firm, P.C. Old Peachtree - 1140 Old Peachtree Rd - Suite C - Duluth, GA
Share This Class
REALTOR® Code of Ethics
Brunch will be provided!
GREC Course Code: 27281
• Identify key aspirational concepts in the Preamble to the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® Code of Ethics.
• Describe “general business” ethics and compare and contrast them with the REALTORS®’ Code of Ethics.
• Describe concepts established in Articles 1, 2, 12, and 17 and possible violations of them.
• Describe the professional standards process for enforcing the Code of Ethics, including the duty to arbitrate.
• Identify critical elements of due process as they relate to Code enforcement.
• Identify factors considered by hearing panels in procuring cause disputes.
Professional Real Estate Training With
Brian Murphy is a real estate and estate planning attorney with 10 years of experience in the real estate field. He has worked as a title examiner since 2006, and has been a practicing closing attorney since graduating from Georgia State law school in 2010.
Before switching to law, Brian was a high and middle school teacher for 10 years. He taught a broad range of subjects from math to Latin, and enjoyed perusing his passion to help others learn, whatever the subject.
Brian has been married for 12 years and has two daughters. He is also further outnumbered by two female cats. When he is not practicing law or teaching, he enjoys reading and is an active member of his congregation.