License Law....a requirement of maintaining your Real Estate License!
An adopted rule change from the Real Estate Commission states that Effective July 1, 2016, any licensee who renews an active license on or after this date must have completed at least (3) hours of continuing education on the topic of license law in order to renew.
Course topics include:
1. THE EFFECTS ON LICENSE STATUS BY A LICENSEE OF PROHIBITED CONDUCT
2. REQUIREMENTS OF A QUALIFYING BROKER AND LICENSEE UPON TRANSFER
3. REQUIREMENTS CONCERNING TRUST OR ESCROW ACCOUNTS
4. UNFAIR TRADE PRACTICES
5. BROKERAGE RELATIONSHIPS
6. MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBILITIES OF REAL ESTATE FIRMS
8. HANDLING REAL ESTATE TRANSACTIONS
9. LICENSEES ACTING AS PRINCIPALS
This course has you covered!!
Upon completion of this course, you will have a thorough understanding of the rules to Georgia License Law.
Professional Real Estate Training With
Tammie's career path has included being a REALTOR® in Georgia for 12 years and also previously holding real estate licenses in California and Florida. Tammie earned her AA Degree in Criminal Justice/Arbitration/Mediation from Georgia State University in 2013. The opportunity to begin a new career with a the largest non-bank lender in Georgia has been a dream come true. Tammie's goal is to share her real estate knowledge and build a working agent/lender relationship through training with all aspects of the contract forms and lending guidelines.