2024/05/16 10:00:002024/05/16 13:00:00America/New_YorkClass - REALTOR® Code of EthicsClass - REALTOR® Code of EthicsAmerican Real Estate University LIVE CLASS - Covington - 1123 Church Street - Suite 103 - Covington, GA
Share This Class
REALTOR® Code of Ethics
• Identify key aspirational concepts in the Preamble to the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® Code of Ethics.
• Describe “general business” ethics and compare and contrast them with the REALTORS®’ Code of Ethics.
• Describe concepts established in Articles 1, 2, 12, and 17 and possible violations of them.
• Describe the professional standards process for enforcing the Code of Ethics, including the duty to arbitrate.
• Identify critical elements of due process as they relate to Code enforcement.
• Identify factors considered by hearing panels in procuring cause disputes.
Professional Real Estate Training With
Marshall McCart has been licensed in real estate in Georgia since 1995 and holds a BBA in real estate from the University of Georgia's Terry College of Business. Specializing in land and commercial, Marshall is also active in numerous other business endeavors and has been teaching since 1996 & has been in real estate instruction since 2015.
At UGA, McCart studied under C.F. Floyd, Dr. David Downs & others with an emphasis on real estate development, land use controls, legal considerations & zoning.
McCart is the Lead Instructor at American Real Estate University and has taught over 40 salesperson, broker & post-license courses as well as dozens of CE classes over the years.
McCart also works on course development & content creation.
A proud "Real Estate Kid," McCart grew up in a real estate family and their family business & has been around real estate for most all of his life.
"Teaching & Real Estate are two major passions of mine & it's a true pleasure to be able to combine them," he says. "It's so rewarding to see students begin the journey, work hard to make it a reality, and then achieve their dreams & goals."